BERLIN, Wis. — Jan. 29, 2019 — At the Rental Show 2019, Generac will introduce its latest Generac Mobile and Generac Pro rental equipment industry solutions. Generac Mobile is a leading manufacturer of mobile light towers, generators, heaters, pumps and dust suppression solutions. Generac Pro is the premier provider of rugged outdoor power equipment for residential, commercial and municipal needs.
In addition to new products, the assortment of equipment showcased by Generac (Booth #4749) will also include of the following.
- LINKTower with new and improved LEDs
- New MLT6SMDS LED Light Tower
- MLT6SMD Light Tower with new Diffuse LEDs
- MTP6DZV Trash Pump
- New DF 2.2 Dust Suppression System
- MDG25 Compact Diesel Generator
- MDG75 Diesel Generator
- VT20 LED Light Tower
- iQ3500 Inverter Generator
- GP3500io Inverter Generator
- XC Series Portable Generators (6500 and 8000 watts)
- XD5000E Diesel-Fueled Portable Generator
- 3800 PSI Belt Drive Pressure Washer (3.2 gpm)
- Walk-Behind Field and Brush Mowers with 26-in. and 30-in. Cut
- Tow-Behind field and Brush Mower with a 44-in. Deck
- Walk-Behind Trimmer with a 22-in. cutting width
- 60-in. Power Grader
- 34-Ton Hydraulic Wood Splitter with a Road Tow Kit
- Chipper/Shredder with a Road Tow Kit
- Stump Grinder
- Trash and Semi-Trash Water Pumps
- Towable Backhoe with a 12-in. Bucket
- Powerwagon with an 8.0-cu.ft. Bucket and 800-lb. Hauling Capacity
Many of the products under the Generac Pro banner are powered by the company's G-Force engines, originally designed by Generac specifically for generator applications and first introduced on the company's XC Series portable generators
The new Generac Mobile global brand brings together products formerly under the brands Magnum, MAC and Tower Light. The move began in quarter three 2018 and is estimated to be complete by end of quarter two 2019.
Generac Power Systems, Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) is a leading global supplier of backup power and prime power products, systems and engine-powered tools. Back in 1959, our founder was committed to designing, engineering and manufacturing the first affordable backup generator. Fifty-seven years later, the same dedication to innovation, durability and excellence has resulted in the company’s ability to expand its industry-leading product portfolio into homes and small businesses, on job sites, and in industrial and mobile applications across the globe. Generac offers single engine backup and prime power systems up to 2 MW and paralleled solutions up to 100 MW, and uses a variety of fuel sources to support power needs for our customers. We are proud to be named, in back-to-back years, the Frost & Sullivan 2014 and 2015 North American Natural Gas Generator Set Company of the Year.
Generac will be holding booth tours at the company’s booth #4749 at The ARA Show. Product experts will present these and other equipment during a tour on Monday, February 18. Any media interested in attending should contact Jessica Sharpee, public relations, for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-544-4811, ext. 2778.